Rules of Refund
The Rules relating to refund of fees after cancellation of admission as per the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon are given below:
- No candidate will be allowed to cancel his / her admission without paying complete fees of the course for which he/she got admitted.
- The candidate canceling his/her admission within a period of seven days from the date of his/her admission, deduction to the tune of 10% of total amount of tuition fees in addition to the amount of Rs. 500 will be made.
- The candidate canceling his/her admission within a period of 15 days from the date of his/her spot admission ,deduction to the tune of 25% of total amount of tuition fees in addition to the amount of Rs.500/- will be
- The candidate canceling his/her admission after 15 days from the date of admission, refund towards any kind of fees will not be made.
The candidates who have taken admission in under graduate courses in aided and unaided courses conducted by affiliated Colleges may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission to the course. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before 30th day after the date of cancellation and thereafter.
The percentage of fee for the course shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting charges as follows:
Up to 07 days (Prior to commencement of academic term and instruction of the course.)from the date of admission
10% of the total amount of fees or Rs. 500/- Lump sum. (whichever will be more)
Up to 15 days from the date of admission.
25% of the total amount of fees. or Rs. 500/- Lump sum. (whichever will be more)
From 15th day up to 30 days after commencement of the academic term of the course.
30% of the total amount of fees. or Rs. 500/- Lump sum. (whichever will be more)
After 30 days from the date of admission
100% of the total amount of fees.
After 30th August.
100% of the total amount of fees.
Note : The total amount considered for the refund of fees from the commencement of academic term of the courses includes the following:
- All the fee items chargeable for one year are as per relevant University circulars for different Faculties.
- The fee charged towards group insurance and all fee components to be paid as University share (including Vice-Chancellor fund, University fee for Sports and Cultural activities, E-charge, E-suvidha, Disaster Management Fund, Examination fee and Enrollment fee) are non-refundable if the payment is made by the College to the University prior to the date of cancellation.
- Fees collected for Identity card and Library card, Admission Form and Prospectus, Enrollment and any other course specific fee are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term.
- All refundable deposits (Laboratory, Caution Money and Library etc.) shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation.
Important instructions for Reserve Category students:
- Eligible Reserve Category students who are admitted to the College on payment of concessional fees prescribed by the University are informed that, on cancellation of admission they will be required to pay additional amount depending on the period and percentage of deduction charges of the total fees prescribed for the course.
- Refund Rule for Courses:
- Those who cancel the admission within a week of taking admission will be refunded 90% of the total fees Paid ( or Rs. 500/- Lump sum. (whichever will be more).
- Those who cancel admission after the first week but within fifteen days will be refunded 25% of total fees paid (or Rs. 500/- Lump sum. (whichever will be more
- Those who cancel admission after the first week but within thirty days will be refunded 30% of total fees paid (or Rs. 500/- Lump sum. (whichever will be more).
- No refund of fees if admission is cancelled after 30 days of admission