The college takes various measures to keep the campus green and clean with the help of faculty members and students.
Some measures are as follows:
- Students are not allowed to bring polythene bags to the college.
- The college has been declared polythene free zone.
- The college had organized tree plantation programme on the eve of “World Environment Day (5th June) and Maharashtra Agriculture Day.” (1st July)
- Department of Botany developed Botanical Garden which consists of different types of medicinal plants, flowering plants, fruit developing plants etc.
- By planting trees at the corner of the college, along the main street of the