Courses in Commerce
BACHELOR IN COMMERCE (B.Com.)
First Year B.Com.
- Candidate who has passed H.S.C. Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Examination in Commerce or Science or an equivalent examination of any other statutory Board or University with English shall be eligible for admission to F.Y.B.Com.
- Candidate who has passed D.Ed. course with English shall be eligible for admission to F.Y.B.Com.
- Medium of instructions : Marathi/English
- Two years course (Four Semesters).
- Minimum required qualification: B.Com.
- Admissions on merit basis.